PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver for CANON - D
Use the PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver with the PocketWizard MiniTT1 Transmitter to control single or multiple off-camera electronic or E-TTL Speedlites. You’ll gain complete freedom using a MiniTTI Transmitter, and it’s as simple as locking it into the hot shoe of a Canon DSLR camera and mounting E-TTL II flashes onto FlexTT5 Transceivers, giving you full autoflash exposure control. You can then place the TTL or manual flashes anywhere to brighten any setting: around corners, out-of-sight and even in bright sunlight and take full control of your shoot.
The MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 are compatible with any PocketWizard radio for triggering manual flash or remote cameras.
- Control TLTM – gives full flexibility with TTL or E-TTL
- Complete auto flash control with Flex TT5 or Flex TT6
- Three zone capability – control of units in different groups
- Optimised HSS provides more light, more flash, per battery set and faster recycling times
- HyperSyncTM - faster X-Sync speeds with full power flash
- Built-in hot shoe
If you have a newer Canon body, like a 5D Mark IV or 1DX Mark II, you’ll need to use the FlexTT6 as the transmitter on your camera.