Broncolor Scoro 3200 E WiFi / RFS 2
Flash duration and light output are the two decisive factors in light control.
A microprocessor in Scoro and Move power packs will calculate for you
the shortest or longest flash duration for a given output. This enables rapid
flash sequences with up to 50 flashes per second.
Constant colour temperature – ECTC
Scoro S, Scoro E and Move are the only studio flash system which can maintain colour temperature over the entire power range at all outputs, or, when you need to, change it in calibrated steps of +/- 200 K at constant power (only Scoro S). The second generation of our patented ECTC (Enhanced Color Temperature Control) technology, which adapts flash voltage and flash duration to each other, achieves a constant colour temperature over the entire variation range at all lamps.
When multiple lamp heads are connected, constant color temperature is guaranteed on all channels up to an asymmetry of two f-stops.
Individual power distribution
The Scoro S has three lamp outlets, the Scoro E and Move power packs have two each. Each lamp outlet has an individual power controller with LED display, which is adjustable independently of the other outlets. The unit therefore behaves like three (or two) independent power packs. You have a choice of up to 11 f-stops to set the flash output you need. That is a control range from 3 to 3200 J.
- flash energy: 3200 J
- f-stop: 90 2/10
- charging time: 0.06 – 1.7 s
- control range over 9 f-stops in 1/10 or 1/1 f-stop intervals
- LCD display in joules/percentage
- automatic stabilisation of the colour temperature (ECTC) over the whole control range
- 2 lamp outlets, the power output of each of the 2 lamp outlets can be adjusted independently
- works with all voltages from 100 – 240 V
- equipped with RFS 2 system
- integrated WiFi module