NYA-EVO Fjord 60-C ECONYL® Adventure Camera Backpack
Our brand new NYA-EVO Fjord 60-C now features an updated main fabric made of ECONYL® — A strong lightweight nylon fabric made from nylon waste otherwise polluting the Earth. Through the regeneration process the nylon comes out just as strong as brand new nylon.
One thing all filmmakers and photographers can attest to is that gear is heavy, expensive and bulky, not leaving much space for other essentials. Not only does their gear need to be on-hand, but bags need to be sturdy enough to withstand extreme situations. The FJORD C-60 balances these demands in a comfortable, adaptable CARRY-ON design (more info on this below). Fit more in, go even further.
The FJORD 60-C represents a true evolution in our FJORD adventure backpack range. It is stacked with new features like torso height adjustment, a top expansion pocket, a front expansion pocket, improved thickly padded shoulder harness and waist belt and the removable attachment straps.
Compressed the backpack holds 44L and can fully expand to 60L. Our top expansion pocket allows you to transform the pack from a 44-litre carry-on into a 52-litre adventure pack. Open the front expansion zips and transform the pack into the 60-litre expedition mode.
***PLEASE NOTE - RCI units not included with the backpack. Please select the RCI unit size that best fit your gear.
- Tripod attachment on the front or side of the backpack using compression straps.
- Hiking poles, ski poles and ice-axes on the front panel by bungee cord and webbing loop system.
- Snowboard or snow shoes on the front panel.
- Skis with both vertical and diagonal carry options.
- Helmet attachment system on front or top panel of the pack.
- Sleeping bags and mattresses on the sides, front or top of the pack (using helmet attachment system)