Arca Swiss F-Classic C (Compact) 4x5" View Camera
The Arca-Swiss F-Classic C 4x5 View Camera is an incredibly precise and professional view camera that features calibrated, easily accessed control blocks (they call them 'function carriers). Focusing is done with your right hand, with finely geared control available from both the front and the rear standard, unlike most field cameras. All camera movements are done on the left. This "C" version of the F-Classic 4x5 camera includes a compact 30cm collapsing bench rail, which offers built-in extension to 300mm but also can be folded in half for storage.
The 4x5 F offers an incredible 100mm of rise on each standard, with 50mm of lateral shift on each standard as well. It also offers unlimited vertical swing movement, to allow you to remove the bellows (which is a quick procedure) and pack the camera flat-making it a truly compact piece of equipment. The monorail slides directly into the included extension bracket, which itself fits into any tripod with an Arca-type quick release clamp.
The Arca-Swiss 4x5 is a high quality, easily transported, professional's tool that is ideal for use with 4x5 film, medium format film backs (up to 6x12), and digital backs made to fit medium format SLR system cameras or the 4x5 international Graflok standard.
- An incredibly precise view camera made in France
- Fully modular system with extensive accessories for viewing, conversion, etc.
- Great for use with digital backs and lenses
- Collapsing 30cm bench rail with included extension bracket
- Conical 380mm bellows comfortably accommodate all camera positions within the monorail's range without interference
- Rapid, friction-based ungeared movements
- 100mm of rise upon each standard
- 50mm of lateral shift upon each standard
- Standard 141mm lensboard easily accommodates #1 shutters in recessed boards (adapters are available to accept Linhof Technika-type or Arca-Swiss 110mm lensboards)
- Rail inserts directly into any Arca-type quick release